08 setembro 2010

Counting Down Time





"The day of judgement's come,
And you can bet that I've been resting,
for this testing,
Digesting every word the experts say.

Erogenous zones I love you.

Without you, what would a poor boy do?

Found a girl I wanted to date,
Thought I'd better get it straight.
Went to buy a book before it's too late.
Don't leave nothing to fate.
I studied every line, every page in the book,

Now, I've got the real thing here, I'm gonna take a look, take a look."











Fotografia by Ellen Von Unwerth
(todos os Direitos reservados)



(A-DO-RO! Obrigado Ricardo!!! ;-))))

4 comentários:

BlackQuartzo disse...

Gluuup!!! :|


Enaaaaaa!!! Nice BAAAACK!

:-))

Code #1 disse...

"A mão e o rabo."

enfim... Era capaz de escrever um livro de 400 páginas, só sobre esse título...

Gabriel disse...

"A mão e o rabo."???

Mudar fraldas?

Code #1 disse...

Mas quais fraldas?

Esta conversa não é para tua idade!

 
;